POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why semantic search reeks : Re: Why semantic search reeks Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why semantic search reeks
From: gregjohn
Date: 26 May 2009 21:00:01
Message: <web.4a1c8f9a910979c334d207310@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <gil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> First, use double quotes when you don't want Google to be too smart.
> "buzzing" ps/3 returns what you want.

Hmmm.  That problem was actually a frustration from my memory of several months
ago.  Your idea works (I already *knew* that)   ;-) , but interestingly,
**today**, even plain ol'
    Buzzing sound ps/3
works sufficiently well without quotes. Could folks clicking on those X boxes
actually make google smarter?

> In any case, think about specific keywords closely associated to
> your topic that are likely to be in your target pages and add
> them to your search.

Okay, how about finding the syntax for shapes.inc's rounded thingies using
google?